Saturday, January 17, 2015

An Angel

Life is filled with unexpected twists. Some of them extremely difficult for us to digest. During these unfavorable situations our confidence, patience and self preservation are tampered. It is during these times that our mind is pessimistic. Even the smallest of worries cause great depression to the mind.

When I go through the dark phases of my life, everything around me made me diffident. It was like being caught in a well which went deeper and deeper. A time where even the closest of people hindered my trust. My spirits were low and circumstances exacerbated. When we isolate ourselves from the outside world and feel that no on will understand what we feel. That was when there came an angel. I would use the word angel because it was truly like he had been sent for me to guide me out. No matter what the situation I always have this angel wrenching me out of troubles and problems. When I held onto this angel that one positive sign overthrew all my negatives. It was my small little ray of hope. This small light grew to such an extent that there was brightness around me. Like it is said one sign of good is enough to take over all bad.

It is during these times that I realized that when we have to face darkness, we are not abandoned. Each one of us have an angel with us too. We are so involved in our lives and focus on the negativity that we tend to overlook that person who is willing to help us. When realization hits us, life becomes better. Communication is the key and finding that person who would listen to us is even more important.

And now what I do believe is that in future no matter how horrid things get I will always have an angel there for me. Each and every one of us also has an angel ready for us during our dark times. It can be anyone our parents, a friend and sometimes a stranger. Fight those dark times because " If winter comes, can spring be far behind? ".

No comments: